Friday, January 25, 2008

Wow, it's already Friday again.
Just yesterday, I finished learning
about the sacrum in anatomy, and am
learning about the pelvic area today.
Related to that, just two days ago, I went
the the plastination-body exhibit in San Jose at the Tech Center.
It was awesome! (And I would have taken pictures if they would've allowed cameras...)
Even though they were plastic, they didn't really look it. There's not too much
more I can say as you really have to see it for yourself. The exhibit does close after tomorrow
though, so if you live in the Bay Area, this is your last chance!

Animation-wise, this week I learned about
keys (the main sections of an animation that tell a story)
and how about how animators love to circle their frames (when only the
keys are supposed to be circled). Also mentioned were issues with
the lead animator not doing enough work and the assistant being
blamed for messing up the animation.

Blender-related, I have done a little more work on my sink scene and will
post updates soon on BlenderArtists.

~Brad

0 comments:

Post a Comment