Thursday, April 30, 2009

Update

After several long months, Into the Woods is now officially over... T_T
the entire journey being loads of fun.. Now I have to figure out what to do with my life.

At least that means that now there will be a bit more time for blogging! I do want to get around to writing about my thoughts on Harry Potter, hopefully that will be coming soon.

On a different note, I've been getting back into using Pandora, and one particular genre that I've come to really love again is techno, specifically trance-type and and songs with an upbeat style similar to "Ready, Steady, Go" by Paul Oakenfold. My current station is still very much a work-in-progress; just today, I added a new experimental song seed, and there still are a lot of songs that get thumbed down. ^-^ One of my very favorite songs is Dawn, by ATB (ignore the irrelevant WoW video). Also, there is a really good artist that I have discovered:Andy Hunter, a British Christian DJ.

So, erm, yeah, that's all for now.

Laters,

~Bradley

0 comments:

Post a Comment