Friday, October 17, 2008

Announcment

Presumably, this blog seems to have hit a rut in which I can't seem to post consistently. Assuming nothing extremely abnormal happens to me in the near future (dying of a heart attack, going above and beyond my sodium intake, breaking my back try to lift a tea kettle), this web-space should be nicely maintained with posting in a timely manner (imagine that!).
The real reason posts are not consistent is because at the end of the day, blogging in one way or another sinks to the bottom of my priorities, in an unintentional way. In the past month or so, I have been noting all the things I should have posted; and I am disappointed in myself that I let the ideas float away without pursuing them in the slightest bit.

Here's to future writings!

~Bradley

1 comments:

Hannah said...

Yay!!! Can't wait to see what you have to post about!

Post a Comment